Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Top Ten Reasons Why 98% Of People Fail With There Home Business ?

There are many reasons for this. Here is my top ten list .

1. They don't have action plan.

2. They jump from program to program.

3. They don't take the time to get educated.

4. They are lazy.

5. They are trying to sell a junk product

6. They don't take responsibility for their own actions

7. They are looking for an easy way to make money.

8. They don't consistently advertise.

9. They blame their sponsor for everything.

10. THEY ARE LAZY !



There are many more reasons why people fail. I just thought of these off the top of my head. People think that they will get rich overnight. It is a shame that people think this way. There is no such thing. You can't simply push a magic button and become rich.

Becoming a successful business owner takes time and patience. You MUST educated yourself . There are many good programs on the internet that offer value to people. Education is the key.
My favorite educational information comes from Mike Dillard and Magnetic Sponsoring.

Mike makes millions of dollars every year because of the value he offers people. All of his products are fantastic. I promote all of his products, and I am successful because of Mike and his teachings.

My advice to anyone who wants to start a home business.

GET EDUCATED !





No comments:

Post a Comment